Yash and Roohi’s special birthday gift for daddy Karan Johar!


Filmmaker Karan Johar has two kids- Roohi and Yash. The two were born via surrogacy and they already enjoy a huge fan following on social media. The well-known filmmaker has celebrated his 50th birthday lately. It was a all-star event.

Lately, in a media chat, Karan disclosed what his kids gifted him as a birthday present. Karan told that Yash and Roohi performed on Rishi Kapoor and Jaya Prada starrer 'Dafli Wale Dafli Baja', which eventually made him emotional. The filmmaker revealed, "You know what my kids' present to me... they are five and half and they know how obsessed I am with 'Dafli Wale' as it goes back to my childhood...as a child, I don't think my father even realised that whenever he asked me to dance on this song, I wasn't doing Rishi Kapoor's steps as I used to Jaya Prada's steps and he was fine with it that his son is performing to those dance steps...That song is a big part of my childhood. I am in love and obsessed with this song...So, when my children wanted to give me a present...I don't know who suggested it to them but they actually rehearsed on the steps of 'Dafli Wale' and they made me sit down and I had tears coming down my eyes because my two children who had made such an effort that they had a dance teacher who taught them this and they performed to 'Dafli Wale'. Of course, they forgot the steps and beats were off but the love was intact."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...