Neve Campbell to announce exit from Scream 6!


Hollywood biggie Neve Campbell exits the Scream franchise. The actress disclosed in a statement to a famous daily that she will not be returning in the sixth instalment of the slasher franchise due to a dispute with the producers over pay. She shared in her official statement that the offer she was levied was insufficient in proportion to her value in the film series.

Campbell revealed, "Sadly, I won’t be making the next Scream film. As a woman, I have had to work extremely hard in my career to establish my value, especially when it comes to Scream. I felt the offer that was presented to me did not equate to the value I have brought to the franchise."

Meanwhile, Paramount and Spyglass are gearing up for a sixth instalment after their last film earlier this year which was a big hit. As per media updates, it will begin shooting this summer for a scheduled release on March 31, 2023.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...