Ranbir Kapoor calls a ‘great cinematic couple’ with Alia Bhatt in Brahmastra!




Recently, Brahamastra’s trailer finally released with bang. Ayan Mukerji’s fantasy drama starring Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt has been one of the most anticipated and awaited movies in recent years.

Earlier in 2018, Ranbir Kapoor confessed that he hoped to make a ‘great cinematic couple’ with ladylove Alia Bhatt. In 2018, in a media chat, Ranbir addressed the dating rumours with Alia and admitted that he was in a “happy, positive, and beautiful phase in life”. He also articulated his thoughts on working with her in Brahmastra, as he told, “I really hope that I have the opportunity in Brahmastra to make a great cinematic couple with Alia and do good work with her."

In a media chat, Alia too opened up about working with her then boyfriend, now husband, Ranbir. “I have always loved Ranbir as an actor – he’s just so fabulous on screen, he’s powerful yet so honest and complete. I’m feeling that even while we work together. It’s so nice to just see him be. He really inspires me to be a better version of myself at work. His work ethics are commendable and I’m still learning from him. I’ll continue learning from him,” revealed the 29-year-old actress.

Brahmastra is slated to release on the 9th of September.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...