Vibhuti Thakur to play a role in Rohit Shetty's 'India Police Force'


'Tera Yaar Hoon Main' fame actress Vibhuti Thakur has been roped in to play a key role in Rohit Shetty's web series 'India Police Force'.

A media source revealed, "Vibhuti will feature alongside Sidharth Malhotra, Vivek Oberoi, and Shilpa Shetty. Though it's a cameo, yet it's a prominent role that will bring a major twist in the tale."

Vibhuti confirmed the news and tweeted, "At this moment, I won't be able to reveal much, all I can say is that I am doing this series."

Vibhuti had earlier worked with Rohit Shetty in Sara Ali Khan and Ranveer Singh-starrer 'Simmba'. "I share a good rapport with Rohit sir and it's always overwhelming to work with him. I am glad after 'Simmba' I am getting another opportunity to associate with him," she further added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...