Ayushmann Khurrana to reveal about why he wanted to quit acting!


Recently, the trailer of his much-talked Ayushmann Khurrana starrer movie Anek was released. For the information, Ayushmann will be playing the role of an undercover cop in the movie. The movie’s trailer has already garnered a positive response and fans can’t wait to see Ayushmann Khurrana on screen once again. For your information that the actor once decided to move on from movies after delivering 3 back-to-back flop films?

Earlier, in a media chat, Ayushmann Khurrana read and replied to the tweets that criticized his autobiography, calling him too young to write a book. Ayushmann had told, “After my first film, I had three films flopping. I packed my bag and went to Chandigarh, and I had time so I wrote a book. It was a stage where nothing was working out. I had made a band, Ayushmann Bhava. I did concerts. I thought if nothing else worked out, I would perform on birthdays, I’ll do something to entertain. You just need to make it work somehow, as an artist.” 

He had added that it was his personal journey, and it was alright if people didn’t like to read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...