Dharmendra’s learning lesson after being admitted to hospital!


Bollywood’s evergreen superstar Dharmendra got admitted to a private hospital in Mumbai last week. Recently, the Sholay actor shared a video message on his official Twitter handle and thanked his fans for their good wishes. He also disclosed how he ended up in the hospital in the 42-second-long video message.

On his Twitter, he captioned the video, “Friends, I have learnt the lesson.” In the video, he revealed, “Don't do anything over, I did it and I suffered. A big muscle pulled in my back so, I had to go to the hospital. Anyway…I am back with your good wishes. So, don’t worry, I’ll be very careful. Love you, all.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...