Manav Kaul’s nervousness for working with Madhuri Dixit!



Bollywood actor Manav Kaul opens up about his experience of working with veteran Bollywood star Madhuri Dixit in 'The Fame Game'. He also opens up about the different shades that his character Manish Khanna imbibes.

'Tumhari Sulu' actor reveals, "Working with Madhuri Dixit was definitely a dream come true because we all are such big fans of hers. Initially I was a bit nervous but when we started shooting I just felt like I was working with an actor who was equally invested in the project. That was really great and I've learnt so much."

He further reveals, "The character that I'm playing, his name is Manish Khanna and it's such an interesting character. I think people rarely talk or think about the personal lives of actors. Manish in the show is a star but the struggle for him is to live a normal happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...