Shilpa Shetty Kundra’s revelation about singing talent of Raj Kundra!


Presently, Shilpa Shetty Kundra is one of the judges of "Super Dancer: Chapter 4. In an episode-featuring singer Kumar Sanu, the Dhadkan star will be seen opening up about her husband Raj Kundra. In the episode, the participants will dance to Sanu's hit songs from the nineties. The ace singer will also croon a few of his popular songs to add nostalgia.

Shilpa then demands Sanu to sing "Woh toh hai albela" from the movie "Kabhi haan kabhi naa", saying it is one of her hubby's favourite tracks. "Raj is perfect, but he can't sing. The moment my husband tried singing this song, I figured that singing is not and will never be his forte. So, now I hope he takes away the message of how he should actually sing," the Dostana star revealed.

After the song, singer Kumar Sanu told, "I have never met Raj Kundra but I would like to tell him, no matter how good or bad a singer he is, I am always ready to help him out whenever he needs me to."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...