I am not in the Bollywood industry to become a 'star', Mrunal Thakur!




The beautiful actress Mrunal Thakur, who has the movies "Toofan", "Jersey" and "Aankh Micholi" lined up, tells that she has always taken projects which will help her survive longer in the industry.

"I am glad that cinema is reaching a wider audience. There were people and filmmakers who asked me to do a couple of films in order for me to be famous. But I never choose my films thinking that I will be a star. I want to survive longer here. One thing that lasts longer is talent and performances," she revealed to a media source.

She further added, "No matter where my films come, they need to be good. If you ask me personally, my job is just to be a part of the movie. That's what my dream is. Thanks to OTT, in the midst of a pandemic, as an artist if I can entertain then that is only through OTT".

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...