Selena Gomez to reveal about filming Only Murders In The Building!


As per media update, singer Selena Gomez has been working on a new show titled Only Murders In The Building. The forthcoming series was being shot in New York and Selena has been clicked on several occasions on set.

Now, in a latest media chat, Selena disclosed how has the experience of acting and executive producing the project been.

Selena revealed, "I get to have a say. I get to see what works and doesn’t work, and that’s exciting for me. Because I don’t know what’s going to happen when I grow up. I would maybe love to write something, I’d maybe love to direct something. Producing has been like dipping my toe in the water.”

"When I’m acting – I don’t want to say this because there are multiple things I feel with all my projects – but acting to me is just my favorite. It’s really, really wonderful, and I’m very happy when I’m on set,” Selena further added.

Starring along with Martin Short and Steve Martin, Selena also disclosed that she has a cute little on set nickname. "First off, they’re brilliant. They’re legends, and they have lived so many different lives, and it’s like I’m a sponge and I’m just soaking all of that in,” Selena revealed about her co-stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...