Kriti Sanon reveals about nepotism as once replaced by star kid!



At the present time, nepotism has undeniably become the most significant term in Bollywood dictionary. After Kangana Ranaut debated it on a public platform, everybody's been speaking about the same. 

In a latest media chat with a portal, Kriti Sanon opened up about her journey and experiences. She reveals, "I'm very ambitious and I know that I have the potential to do a lot more. I want to work with certain A-list directors. So I have got great opportunities but if I compare, there are a few more which I really want and I'd love to have. The difference is still there. I don't mind reaching out to directors. If I had been from a film family, I would not have to reach out. They would already know me, and I would have interacted with them somewhere. But after a while, only your work speaks. It probably takes way longer or more number of hit films and performances to sort of get there."

On asking about replacing her by any star kid, Kriti replies, "I don't know if they dialled the phone or not, but someone who was from a film family, or there was a little more buzz about that person, had replaced me. So yes, it's happened but I don't know the reason behind it. The director might have genuinely wanted that person. It has happened a few times."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...