Abhishek and Shweta’s birthday wish to mother Jaya Bachchan with throwback photo!




Well-known actress and a famous politician, Jaya Bachchan, celebrates her 72nd birthday on 9th April. Her kids’ actor Abhishek Bachchan and daughter Shweta Bachchan made sure to wish their mother on social media at 12 am. While Abhishek posted a loveable photo and message for his mother, Shweta dug into the family picture archives and posted a snap from an old album. In the photograph, a young Jaya can be seen donning a simple saree as she reads a book.

Shweta's caption for the photograph was rather poetic. Shweta wrote, "I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart) I am never without it (anywhere I go you go...)-happy birthday Mama; I love U (with a little help from e e Cummings)." Apart from Jaya, Shweta and Abhishek can also be seen sitting next to their mum in the photograph.

Beside sister, Abhishek wrote, "As every child will tell you, their favourite word is... MA! Happy Birthday, Ma. Although you are away in Delhi due to the lockdown and we all are here in Mumbai, know that we are thinking of you and carry you in our hearts. I love you!"

We wish Jaya Bachchanji a very happy birthday with an assorted photo album of her.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...