B Praak in awe of Akshay Kumar for Filhall!


Well-known Singer-composer B Praak can't stop gushing as he thanks Bollywood megastar Akshay Kumar for starring in the music video of his newest track "Filhall", which has clocked over 200 million views on YouTube.

"I am very fortunate that Akshay sir made his music video debut with me. I can't be more thankful. Woh humari zindagi me bhagwan ki tarah aaye hain (He arrived in my life like a god). I feel blessed to have worked with him," B Praak revealed to a media source.

This is the first time Akshay has starred in a music video and the video, by the way, also marks the screen debut of Kriti Sanon's sister Nupur.

"The song has received so much love from the audience. I can't express in words how I am feeling. I even met Akshay sir and personally thanked him. When I told him I owe him a lot, and that thanks is a small word to express gratitude, he joked and said,'tu vadda karke keh de thanks fir' (make your thanks a large one, then)," told B Praak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...