Shahid Kapoor to wear Jersey for cricket!


Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor finally pronounced his next film and it is none other than the Hindi remake of the Telugu movie, Jersey. Shahid took to social media to share a post in which he could be seen training in the nets. Dressed in a white uniform, Shahid can be seen all padded up and working on his cricketing skills. The movie originally was made in Telugu and was a big hit. 

While speaking about the same, Shahid revealed, “It took me some time to decide what to do next after 'Kabir Singh'. But the minute I saw 'Jersey', I knew I wanted it to be my next. It is a wonderful inspiring and personal human journey that I connected with deeply.”

In the photograph, Shahid can be seen perfecting his batting skills. Shahid shared it with a caption, "#jersey the prep begins."

The film’s shoot will start in Chandigarh this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aditi Rao Hydari’s look test for Bibbojaan in Heeramandi!

Aditi Rao Hydari is overjoyed with the widespread praise she is receiving for Heeramandi: The Diamond Bazaar, directed by Sanjay Leela Bhans...