Yami Gautam thanks fans for unique birthday gift!



Yami Gautam has two simultaneous hit in 2019 with "Uri: The Surgical Strike" and "Bala", told, "It feels incredible that the hard work that I have put it has paid off."

"I think the best lesson learnt for any actor is that patience is a true virtue and it will always pay off with persistence and I'm glad that two diverse filmmakers saw and were keen to cast me in roles that others haven't seen me fit in before," Yami added further.

How does it feel to be ending the year on this lovely note? Yami, who turned 28 on Thursday, told, " I couldn't have asked for a better year and what a perfect birthday to have to rejuvenate and relax from all the chaos of promotions and shoot, which have all been worth it. I'm grateful to this year having begun with 'Uri...' and ending it with 'Bala', both the films so vastly different but have received so much love from all across. The amazing love and messages from my admirers is the best birthday gift I could have asked for."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...