Akshay Kumar recalls an incident of shoot in fever!


Bollywood stars Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor Khan Diljit Dosanjh and Kiara Advani starrer Good Newwz’s trailer came out a week ago and left one and all in splits. Featuring Akshay and Kareena as one couple and Diljit & Kiara as another, Good Newwz promises to be an entertainer. The first song of the movie, Chandigarh Mein is all set to drop recently and ahead of that, the Akshay Kumar disclosed some facts about the lively dance number.

In a media chat, Akshay disclosed that the song is actually a high energy number featuring Kareena, Diljit, Kiara and him. The star stated that while shooting the song, he was running a very high fever. But he continued to shoot it due to the passion and energy that went into making such a fun and peppy song.

Akshay revealed, “I cannot wait to share the song and video of Chandigarh Mein with everyone who loves music as much as I do. If there’s one song this year that could get me out of my sickbed, it’s this number. I was running high temperature while shooting it, which is unheard of for me, but the energy and passion that went into this song couldn’t keep me away. I don’t know whether I love the beat more or the lyrics. And it doesn’t matter because when you put them together, you have the party anthem of the year.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...