I knew all too well that Deepika is the woman who would become the mother of my children, Ranveer Singh!


Bollywood stars Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh’s marriage in Italy was a dreamy affair. They shared photographs from the Sindhi and Konkani wedding ceremony with their admirers. The duo opted for Sabyasachi outfits and wore colour coordinated attires for each marriage function. The newlyweds will be hosting a reception to celebrate with their friends from the film industry on December 1, 2018 at a five star hotel in Mumbai. The Bhavnani family hosted a wedding reception for the couple last night at the Grand Hyatt Hotel.

Ranveer spoke about being ready for wedding in a chat with a tabloid. He showered love on wife Deepika Padukone in the interview and revealed, “I’m lucky to have her. I knew all too well that this is the woman I’m going to marry. This is the woman who would become the mother of my children. I’ve been thinking about marriage seriously for almost three years now. I was just waiting, I told her the minute you say so, we’ll do it.” Ranveer gave the interview before the couple's marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...