Mira Rajput wants to be a doctor but dropped the idea due to a lot of study!


Shahid Kapoor’s wife Mira Rajput has become a famous celebrity figure with the paparazzi chasing her every move whether it be a lunch date or a casual outing.

While speaking to a famous tabloid, Mira got frank about being used to the clicking shutterbugs now. She told, "I think I am much better than I used to be (smiles). I am quite used to the paparazzi, because these days, they are literally everywhere, regardless of whether I am going to the gym, taking Misha (their daughter) to her playschool, or just running some errands. I think that’s something one has to deal with because it’s the reality."

There were stories that Mira was interested in taking up acting as a career. When questioned about the same, Mira disclosed, "I have done a few things when I was in school and college. I’ve also done several internships. I worked in advertising, too. Initially, I wanted to be a doctor and I even did an internship at a hospital. I was determined to become a surgeon and even saw 13-14 surgeries. But then, I realised that it required a lot of study."

Lately, Mira came under a lot of criticism for her comment on working mothers. She told, "I wouldn’t want to spend one hour a day with my child and rush off to work. Why did I have her? She is not a puppy, you know. I want to be there for her as a mother, seeing her grow up has, cannot be quantified."


Talking about her comments, Mira specified, "I think I was very vulnerable at that time because I was a new mom then. That comes with a lot of responsibilities, and you also have a lot of emotions. I think my emotions got the better of me at that time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nushrratt Bharuccha opens up about her family’s reaction to her decision to be an actor!

Nushrratt Bharuccha is regarded as one of B-town's gifted stars today, having starred in numerous successful movies. She first worked in...