I don't even know what kind of guy I'd like to get married to, reveals Sonakshi Sinha!




Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha has been making headlines for her relationship with rumoured boyfriend Bunty Sajdeh. Whenever she has been questioned about it, she has chosen not to accept it. Sonakshi, in a latest interview with a famous tabloid, opened up about her marriage plans.

She told, "Marriage is not on the cards anytime soon. In fact, I don't even know what kind of guy I'd like to get married to. Let people talk...log to kahenge...logon ka kaam hai kehna." Is she hinting a possible breakup with Bunty? This only time will tell. 
                                                
Sona also made headlines for her drastic weight loss. Speaking about it, she told, “Earlier, I was under the impression that I don't have to control my diet if I exercise well. But now, I have realised that small changes in your diet go a long way. So, I have cut off junk food completely. `Kha ke workout kar lenge' -this attitude doesn't work. And of course, gymming, cardio, yoga and dancing also keep me fit."

She further added, "As you grow fitter, you realise that you look and feel good a lot more. Clothes also fit well like never before."

Speaking about work, the actor told, "I have achieved commercial success to last a lifetime. Now, I can pick and choose roles that will push me to my limits."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: India's Beloved Neighborhood!

A Sitcom That's More Than Just a Show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (TMKOC), or "Taarak Mehta's Inverted Spectacles," h...