I definitely want to have lots of babies, admits Deepika Padukone!

Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone's relationship status has always been a hot topic, that's for sure. Rumours of her dating her Padmavati co-star Ranveer Singh have been widespread for years but neither have denied nor confirmed the dating rumors. 

We all know that Deepika is a very family oriented person and her latest answer on Rajeev Masand's show proves it. 

When queried on what is the one thing she has got to do before she dies, Deepika responded, "The one thing I've got to do before I die is definitely have lots of babies. That's what I want to do." 

Talking of babies, how could one forget the memorable quote told by Deepika on Ellen's show? Ellen initially tried to probe DP on her amazing chemistry with Vin in her Hollywood debut movie xXx: The Return of Xander Cage. She questioned Deepika, "There is a romance going on, that’s what you would get from that as well, look at that face! Does that mean there is?" 

"Well, there is no smoke without fire! But, it’s all in my head! So yeah, I mean in my head I think, we are together and we have this amazing chemistry, and we live together and we have these amazing babies! But it’s all in my head," Deepika shyly disclosed. 

In the meantime, on the film front, Deepika will next be seen opposite Shahid Kapoor and Ranveer inPadmavati which is helmed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: India's Beloved Neighborhood!

A Sitcom That's More Than Just a Show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (TMKOC), or "Taarak Mehta's Inverted Spectacles," h...