After Hrithik’s objection, Angela Krislinzki‏ seeks for an apology from the Kaabil star!

Hrithik Roshan is one big name in the industry and who would not want a mentor like him? Well, Polish-Spanish actress Angela Krislinzki, who worked with Duggu in two commercials, was no different. 

In an interview to a famous tabloid, Angela was questioned to comment about her equation with Hrithik. Answering to it, Angela told, "Like every other newcomer, I had a crush on Hrithik when I worked with him for the first time in a commercial. When I told him about my half-Spanish background, he was reminded about the old-world charm of Valencia and Spain. He was supportive and gave me acting tips."

Further, Angela disclosed that it was only after she started shooting for her second commercial with Hrithik in 2016 that she felt she had got a mentor and a friend in Hrithik. "I was under the impression that he had forgotten me. After all, he is a star who shoots umpteen ads with several young models. But he called out to me and remembered all the conversations we’d had and the fact that my dad was from Valencia. He also asked me jokingly whether the colour of my eyes was real. When I signed a movie in the South. He also inquired about the maker and assured me that this film would definitely take me places," added Angela.

She concluded by telling, "I wouldn’t know. I am happy that I have found a great friend and mentor in him. I would love to work with him again but I don’t know when it will happen.”

However, Hrithik took Twitter to express his shock over the article asking the lady in question explain who is she and why is she lying.

"My dear lady, who are you and why are u lying," posted Hrithik.




Well, now Angela has come forward seeking an unconditional apology from the star. Clarifying her stand, she told that the headline is confusing. She further clarified that she looks at him as an inspiration just like million others. She ended by telling, "I would like to apologise for any inconvenience occurred to you."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: India's Beloved Neighborhood!

A Sitcom That's More Than Just a Show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (TMKOC), or "Taarak Mehta's Inverted Spectacles," h...