50% of my dialogues are in English, I was stress-free, says Kajol about film VIP 2!

Bollywood actress Kajol is all set to make her comeback in the Tamil industry after almost two decades with the film Velaiilla Pattadhari 2 aka VIP 2. The film also stars Dhanush, Amala Paul, Samuthirakani and Saranya Ponvannan. Directed by Soundarya Rajinikanth, VIP 2 is slated for a June 2017 release. 

The actress disclosed to a famous daily, that it was Dhanush who convinced her to take up the role. She told, "It was all because of Dhanush and Soundarya Rajinikanth (director), who really made me feel comfortable. In fact, the convincing point was that 50 per cent of my dialogues would be in English. So, I was stress-free."

On her character, Kajol told, "I have strict instructions from Soundarya not to reveal anything. All I can say is that it is very different from what you have seen of me on screen."

Kajol has been doing very limited movies as she is dedicated to the role of being a mother to daughter Nysa and son Yug. She said, "I don't let stardom affect my duties as a mother. Once I am done with my work commitments, I try to spend maximum time with my kids and educate them while having fun at the same time."



In the meantime, Kajol was last seen in Rohit Shetty's Dilwale where she was seen reuniting with co-star Shah Rukh Khan and the film also starred Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon. The movie did well at the box-office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...