Kareena Kapoor Khan opens up on being tagged as ‘hot padosan’ at age 43!

Kareena Kapoor Khan opens up on being tagged as ‘hot padosan’ at age 43!

Bollywood's top actress, Kareena Kapoor Khan, is booming! The actress is engaged in a number of exciting projects, and Sujoy Ghosh's film Jaane Jaan, which she starred in, recently made its OTT debut. Japanese author Higashino Keigo's best-selling book, The Devotion of Suspect X, was released in 2005. Vijay Varma and Jaideep Ahlawat are also featured in the film. In a recent reaction, Kareena said that it's flattering that she's called a "hot padosan" in Jaane Jaan. The actress is happy because today is her 43rd birthday.

Kareena talked about the necessity for Hindi films to reinvent the meaning of desirability in an interview with a tabloid. She argued that she loved flaunting her gorgeous side and that she knew her fans linked to it as well in response to being designated a "hot padosan" in Jaane Jaan. She stated, “It’s a great time, I have two children, I’m a proud wife, proud homemaker, and mother. I also love my glamorous side, which I know my fans connect to. And they’ve been so loyal. It doesn’t matter that I’ve been married and have two children. Age is just a number. I’m turning 43. It’s a great time to be in the movies. And ‘hot padosan’? I think it’s a great compliment.”

She continued by telling that she hasn't hidden the fact that she is aging. In spite of people's insistence, she said that she doesn't overly alter her images. “Sometimes people say, ‘No, no, you should’. I’m like, ‘Some days I’m going to look tired, because I’m human, and my fans should know that.’ We’re not always going to be 20, and thank god for that; I don’t want to be 20. I’m having the time of my life, and I’m still the ‘hot padosan’,’ revealed the Chameli actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...