'Scripts need to speak to me', says Yami Gautam on choosing a project!



The newly-wed actress Yami Gautam has a lot of movies lined up such as 'Bhoot Police', 'Lost', 'Dasvi' and 'A Thursday'. The Vicky Donor star reveals she never wants to let go of the importance of judging a project based on its writing and that she always makes sure to remain true to herself while choosing a project.

Revealing about her process before choosing a project, Yami disclosed, "While reading a script, I always make sure to perceive it as a reader as well. If it can keep the audience inside me engaged, I know it will work on the screen."

She further revealed, "As an actor, I never want to let go of the importance of judging a project basis its writing because you are as good as your script. I always make sure to remain true to myself while choosing a project."

The Badlapur star tells the "script needs to speak" to her. "Following the first instinct, you get after reading a script always works," revealed the actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...