If there is up, there will be down, says Ananya Panday on success and failure!




Bollywood newbie star Ananya Panday has a massive fan following and made her mark in the film industry. In a latest media chat, Ananya spoke about her career and life. She revealed she is not afraid of failing or making mistakes, instead wants to accept them, and move on.

The Student of the Year 2 star revealed, “Success as well as failure is a part of the journey. There will be successes and there will be failures. I (strongly believe that) if there is a down, there will be an up, and if there is up, there will be down.”

She made her acting debut with Student of the Year 2 in 2019 and appeared in Pati Patni Aur Woh in the same year. The 22-year-old star further revealed, “When I entered showbiz, there was nothing (about the industry or the experiences) that I was prepared for. Everything was new to me, and every experience has been a new one for me”.

About the fashion and influencing younger people, she told, “Because I know that there are a lot of younger people out there looking, who look up to me and try to dress like me. That is why I started putting out this messaging to come as the way you are, dress the way you want to, wear what makes you comfortable and makes you happy.”

Lately, she wrapped up Shakun Batra’s untitled film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...