Neetu Kapoor opens up on not living with Ranbir or Riddhima!


Late Rishi Kapoor was survived by Neetu Kapoor and his two children—Ranbir Kapoor and Riddhima Kapoor Sahni. After hubby Rishi Kapoor’s demise, the Khel Khel Mein star is living all alone in her Mumbai home and does not have any problem. In the beginning, her daughter stayed with her for a year but then she had to leave as her hubby was alone in Delhi.

Speaking about living alone, the Do Dooni Chaar star revealed that she has a habit of living that way and she likes it. She revealed, “I love my children and I always tell them to stay in my heart but not in my head. I feel so stressed when they are around. I like my privacy and am used to living such a life. When my children went to study abroad I used to feel bad but then with time I understood this will happen. They will go one day”.

Daughter Riddhima lives in Delhi with her husband and daughter while Ranbir Kapoor lives in another home with his alleged girlfriend Alia Bhatt. He often comes to visit his mother. The veteran star also told that she wants her children to be busy with their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...