Mrunal Thakur’s ‘Patience’ Theory for Bollywood!



Bollywood’s lovely star Mrunal Thakur tells uncertainty is a natural trait if one belongs to the film industry.

"I think the most important thing is patience. As an artiste, you are always curious to perform but the big question is content. You have to choose the right script. I feel pressured (and think) should I choose this script? I feel internally that I can do better but then I feel if I let this script go, will I get more films? This thought keeps bothering me all the time," she revealed to a media source.

Mrunal has exciting movies such as "Toofan", "Jersey" and "Aankh Micholi" coming up, and says it is important to not take up movies just for the sake of having work.

Furthermore, she added, "It all depends on how patient you are. It's been a while after 'Batla House', then 'Ghost Stories' came, and now 'Toofan', 'Jersey' and 'Aankh Micholi' are taking time. I tell myself every day that I know it is difficult but the wait is worth it. These are special stories and it is an honour to be part of them. These are the kind of films, which deserve to be celebrated. The storyline content, screenplay, characters, makers - everything. It is difficult but it's a game of patience."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...