Singer Ingrid Michaelson mistakenly to refer Malik as married man!



Recently, the big news was dropped by Zayn‘s collaborator Ingrid Michaelson regarding Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid. Fans went into a frenzy as Michaelson during her latest Instagram live session revealed about Zayn and referred to him as 'married'.

During an Instagram live session, Michaelson who lately united with Malik for her new song To Begin Again spoke about the singer and revealed, "We’ve never met, I’ve never spoken to him. Zayn doesn’t do stuff he doesn’t wanna do, and the fact that he did this song is very flattering. He’s such a private person and now he’s married and has a child so, he does the things he wants to do. "

After Michaelson's live session, social media was quick to trend 'Zayn is married' and it was after this that Ingrid realized she had made a mistake. The singer-songwriter later took to Instagram to make clear and apologized for her mistake. In her Instagram story, she told, "So I talked about my new song 'To Begin Again' featuring Zayn on my Patreon live stream, and I might have said he was married. I was wrong; He's not married. So, all of you Zayn fans, I'm so sorry to have brought you on this rollercoaster of emotions. I was mistaken; umm, he's not married. I'm sorry."

As we know that Zayn and Gigi have been together for years and lately also welcomed their daughter Khai into the world in September 2020.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...