I am a huge fan of Irrfan sir, says Rajkummar Rao!


Bollywood’s well-known actor Rajkummar Rao reveals he is a big fan of Irrfan Khan, and adds that he would love to achieve something like the filmography the late actor had.

"I am a huge fan of Irrfan sir. The kind of filmography he had, the work he has done and the performances he has given -- I would love to achieve something like that. That would be great," Rajkummar revealed to a media source.

"Trust me I am not in a position to do that, and honestly I don't feel that I have done anything special to give a masterclass. I think there are way better actors, there are way more people out here from whom I would like to take a masterclass," the Shahid star added later.

On the film front, Rajkummar Rao’s next will be "Badhaai Do" with Bhumi Pednekar.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...