Priyanka Chopra recalls her speechless day in front of hubby Nick!

Global diva Priyanka Chopra Jonas celebrated her 38th birthday on 18th July. With hubby Nick Jonas by her side, she ended up having a great celebration at home as Nick's birthday post suggested that.

Recently, Priyanka took to Instagram to share a mirror selfie with Nick. In the photograph, the couple were extra mushy as Nick leaned in to kiss his wife. Priyanka remembered the day, two years ago, when Nick popped the big question and she was left rather wordless. 

Priyanka captioned photo as "To the greatest joy of my life. 2 years ago on this day you asked me to marry you! I may have been speechless then but I say yes every moment of everyday since."

Furthermore, she added, "In the most unprecedented time you made this weekend so incredibly memorable. Thank you for thinking of me all the time. I am the luckiest girl in the world! I love you @nickjonas."

Hubby Nick commented on Priyanka's post and wrote, "Thank you for saying yes. I love you beautiful."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...