Pooja Hegde’s note on 11 million hits on Instagram!

As we all know that the 2020 has been a great year for Pooja Hegde despite a lot going on amid COVID-19 outbreaks. She began the year on a good note with the success of Allu Arjun starrer Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. Recently, Pooja Hegde has achieved another huge feat as she hits 11 million followers on Instagram.

Sharing a photo of herself enjoying a workout at home, Pooja Hegde penned a heartfelt note for fans and thanked them for all the love and support. She shared, "11 MILLION!  Since this year has been about my legs (if you know you know ) I decided it was apt to use them for my post.... As usual, I will continue to spread positivity, love and entertain you’ll with my fun and silly posts. Your love and unconditional support makes me dance, walk from strength to strength and love with my heart. Loads of love from Buttabomma herself."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...