Aditya Roy Kapur to reveal about his impending wedding!


Bollywood debonair Aditya Roy Kapur is ready for the release of his next action-drama Malang with Disha Patani, Anil Kapoor and Kunal Kemmu. Disha and Aditya's sizzling chemistry in the trailer has made the admirers go gaga over this new Jodi.

Nowadays, Aditya has been making headlines on dating rumoured girlfriend model Diva Dhawan. Speaking about his relationship with Diva, Aditya revealed, "Let it remain a mystery whether I am single or not (laughs!). As far as Diva is concerned, I don’t know how our meeting over dinner was taken out of context. Both of us, at different occasions, have rubbished these rumours. Following reports about my impending wedding, my mom asked me, ‘Is there something I should know?’ and I told her, ‘No!’. Diva and I have been friends for a while, but there’s nothing more to it."

Helmed by Mohit Suri, Malang is slated to release on 7th February 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...