Akshay Kumar’s Atrangi Re saga with Sara Ali Khan and Dhanush!



After Sara Ali Khan, as per reports, Akshay Kumar will also be joining Sara and Dhanush in the movie Atrangi Re. Now, Akshay has confirmed the same in a statement and is thrilled to work with Aanand L Rai and Sara and Dhanush.

In a media chat with a daily, Akshay disclosed that he said yes to Sara and Dhanush co-starrer Atrangi Re in just 10 minutes. He stated that working with Aanand L Rai is special for him as he has always liked his way of storytelling. Speaking about his role in Sara and Dhanush’s film, Akshay stated that it is a challenging role and it is something that he will remember for a long time.

Akshay revealed, “I am thrilled to be working with Aanand L Rai, as I have always admired the way he has showcased his stories. When he narrated the film to me, I said ‘yes’ within 10 minutes. It is a challenging character to play, but at the same time, it is such a special role that my heart just couldn’t say ‘no’ to it. I will remember it for the rest of my life. My combination with Sara and Dhanush truly makes it true to its title — Atrangi! And I know that Aanand, in his special and simple way of storytelling, will only add magic to it. As I said, my heart just couldn’t let this one go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...