Shveta Salve’s an empowering message about motherhood!

TV actress Shveta Salve welcomed a lovely baby girl Arya this year and her journey has sure been motivating.

In a wonderful post shared by her on Instagram, Shveta wrote a before and after pregnancy post. In the first photo, it is just Shveta with her baby bump in a bikini and in a similar after picture, Salve is seen with her dear daughter. 

Her post had a power packed, motivating and empowering message:


"Miracle is the first word that comes to my mind... It still feels like only yesterday she was inside me. I felt you from the inside and today I hold you in my arms and can actually feel you and touch you with my hands. A woman's body is Magical and no wonder greatartists, sculptors, poets, painters have in so many ways tried to beautify it... But it achieves its true form of praise after this transformation. Nothing is the same like before, not my arms nor mythighs, not my breasts nor my hips, but I have never been more proud of this body of mine than now. Healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle before n after pregnancy definitely helps it to snap back closest to its original self. So be proud my fellow mommies and mommies tobe...This Journey reflects the Miracle of Life...Remember You are Beautiful... inside and out !#babybump #babygirl #beforeandafter #thenandnow #mybody #mommyandbaby #bumpbirthandbeyond #preggobelly #bumpandbaby #bodytransformation #bodypositivity #pregnantbody #postdelivery #milknheels #instapic #love #aryakikahani #shvetasalve #9monthspregnant #postbabybody #aheadofthecurve"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...