I don't understand what the term item number means, says Sunny Leone on an item number girl tag!


So-called item girl Sunny Leone, who will be seen in the "Laila main laila" song in the Shah Rukh Khan starrer "Raees", tells she doesn't understand what the term 'item number' means.

"I feel that this particular song has an important part to play in taking the film's story forward. I don't understand what the term item number means anyway. From the beginning, Bollywood films have had some of the most amazing songs and people look forward to that," Sunny revealed a source.

"I don't see songs as bad or weird. When I was growing up, I didn't know what an item song was. I remember enjoying all the songs. I personally don't feel there's anything wrong with the songs," she further added.

Sunny told that for her, being part of Shah Rukh Khan's movie was a dream come true.

"For me, it's like a dream come true. I am so excited about this song and I was waiting for this song to come out. Working with Shah Rukh was a great experience. A lot of work went into the song, so I am damn excited," she told.

Set in 1980s Gujarat, "Raees" says the tale of a bootlegger whose business is thwarted by a tough policeman. The movie is produced by Excel Entertainment and Red Chillies Entertainment.


Helmed by Rahul Dholakia, the movie also features Nawazuddin Siddiqui and marks the Bollywood debut of Pakistani actress Mahira Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...