I am an expressive person, Deepika is not: Ranveer Singh!

Ranveer Singh – the dynamo of energy, unleashed his thoughts about Deepika, his wedding plans, intimacy and his take on relationships in the latest known magazine.

The actor has been going strong with Deepika for quite some time and after ‘Ramleela’ the two will be seen together in ‘Bajirao Mastani’. Well known Ranveer’s fun side and how he never shies away from showing his affection for Deepika, the actor claims to be a “badmaash, mastikhor and badly behaved in public while she’s not”. He told, “I am an expressive person, she’s not. I am happy behaving in a certain way in public. I am impulsive. I follow my instincts in a particular situation. Baad me mujhe Deepika se sunna padta hai.

While he might have to listen from Deepika for being a badmaash, Ranveer talks about his wedding plans. “I am going to turn 30 in July. I had a different take on marriage, family and relationships. But I have matured. Earlier I was uneasy at the rate in which divorces were happening among professionals...I believed people were happier being single and marriage was redundant. But in past three years some experiences have changed my outlook.”

“Now, the actor believes in monogyny. I believe in marriage. I believe that the best thing one can be is an honorable family man,” tells Ranveer.


The actor looks back and talks about leading a carefree life previously, but now things are different as he has calmed down. “Till about three years ago I didn't want to grow up. I would not even behave my age. Now I think deep. I don’t resist predisposition towards intimacy; I don’t resist the predisposition to lateral thoughts, conflict and argument. I've become interested in world news, world issues. Earlier, I was carefree, reckless and silly. I didn't care at all. Now, I do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...