I loved the idea of playing a desi guy with Sunny Leone from 300 years ago: Rajniesh Duggall!

Ek Paheli Leela is seeing some good buzz rolling around itself and while Sunny Leone is surely the sizzling element in the reincarnation drama, one man who links the tale between past and present is Rajniesh Duggall.

So from playing an out and out cosmopolitan hunk in number of movies, he is now playing a villager in Ek Paheli Leela. How has that shift been for him?

"It is a contrasting shift which actually sounded quite interesting for me. When Bobby bhai and Ahmed bhai called me for the discussion, I was in the middle of shooting for Direct Ishq Ho Gaya. Once they gave me the gist of the story and narrated the character, I loved the whole idea," tells Rajniesh.

Though he is not disclosing much about his part which may or may not have an appearance in both eras (the Bobby Khan film is set in current times and then goes back 300 years into the past), the fact remains that this production of Bhushan Kumar and Ahmed Khan is being keenly awaited en route its April release.

"Yes, I knew that the whole set up was great as T-Series was producing it with Ahmed bhai. I loved the idea of playing a desi guy with Sunny from 300 years ago and knew that I would get an interesting look. This by itself had its own charm and I knew that I would be able to bring out the X factor," tells Rajniesh in a confident tone.


The movie hits the screens on 10th April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...