Now Shraddha Kapoor’s break from badminton!

Bollywood star Shraddha Kapoor has been concurrently shooting for two movies - Saina and Prabhas' Saaho.

Now, she has taken a month-long break from Saina as she injured her foot while training. Speaking about it, Shraddha specified to a daily, "The sport is just amazing. It makes me feel energised, alive and also de-stressed. But recently, I injured my foot so I am on a break from badminton. I will resume practice as soon as I get the all-clear from the doctor."


When Shraddha was questioned about dubbing for her Telugu movie, she revealed, "I am enjoying the process of delivering my own lines in a different language. I find it easier because I speak Marathi, thanks to my mom and aunts. Also, growing up in a bit of a cocktail set-up of Punjabis (father Shakti Kapoor’s side) and Maharashtrians, one tends to pick up words from different languages. I am ready to dub in the other South Indian languages too. If my director (Sujeeth) asks me, I’m up for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aditi Rao Hydari: A Graceful Climber in the Enchanting World of Cinema!

Aditi Rao Hydari, with her captivating beauty and multifaceted talent, has carved a unique niche for herself in the Indian film industry. T...