I'm Ranbir's dad not his secretary, says Rishi Kapoor!


Rishi Kapoor is witty and high-spirited when it comes to putting out his opinions. He is straight forward and to the point. Rishi, yesterday, inaugurated 8th edition of Jagran Film Festival in Delhi. Rishi is so on to the point gave it back when was questioned about being an influence in son Ranbir Kapoor's life in a way what role does he play in his son's career.

He told, "I don't interfere in Ranbir's career. I'm his dad not his secretary." Shifting the focus, he spoke about his career. The 64-year-old actor told, "Mujhe career mei jaldi dhake lage aur shayad isliye maine khud ko sambhaal liya and that's the secret of my success (I got setbacks quite early on in my career and maybe that's why I learnt to take care of myself, that's the secret to my success.)"

"I've even bought an award. Mai tha us kisam ka us waqt. Maine ki hai aisi galtiyaan and I accept it. (I was that kind of person and those were the time. I have committed mistakes and I accept them)", he shared.

At the same event, he was asked about being fit and heading to the gym is a necessity for the industry people. Answering back to the query, he told, "I really don't understand what is #gym got to do with #acting?"

Rishi is pretty famous for his tweets as they are full of wit and sarcasm, but he has often been trolled for his tweets. In one of our interviews, we questioned him about the trollers on Twitter. He told, "You don't mess with me. I am not amongst those to allow such bullshit. You bloody don't like me? Unfollow me. But you try and mess with me, I will hit you below the belt and screw you."


Not mincing his words, he told, "I have my huge fan following but if someone tries to troll or abuse me, I won't take it. I abuse them and block them, they won't be able to see the entertainment I offer."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...