Kajol opens up about to meet KJo’s twins!


In 2017, we saw the scandalous nepotism controversy on the forefront as Kangana touted Karan Johar as the flagbearer of nepotism on his show Koffee With Karan, 2016 was all about Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Ajay Devgn's Shivaay clash. The fight, unluckily, led to the fallout between Karan and Ajay's wife or in other words KJo's ex-best friend Kajol.

The problem arose when Ajay alleged Karan of bribing Kamaal R Khan to tweet negatively about Shivaay. Kajol stood by her husband's side and finally her companionship with Karan was ruined forever.

On February 7, 2017, Karan became a father to twins Roohi and Yash Johar via surrogacy. Numerous of his industry friends came by to visit the twins at Karan's house which included Aamir Khan, Kiran Rao, Varun Dhawan, Sidharth Malhotra amongst others. 

As per to a famous daily, when Kajol was asked whether she would visit Karan and meet his kids, the actress told, "I am not answering any questions on that topic." 

In his book, An Unsuitable Boy, Karan spoke about Kajol and told, "I wouldn’t like to give a piece of myself to her at all because she’s killed every bit of emotion I had for her for twenty-five years."


In another section, he told, "That tweet validated the insanity, that she could believe I would bribe someone. I felt that's it. It’s over. And she can never come back to my life. I don’t think she wants to either. I never want to have anything to do with them as a unit. She was the one who mattered to me but now it’s over."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suhana Khan: More Than Just a Star Kid!

Suhana Khan , the daughter of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan and interior designer Gauri Khan, has been making waves in the entertainmen...