I’m single, honestly; okay with dating someone from the industry, says Kriti Sanon!



While much has been told about actress Kriti Sanon’s relationship with her Raabta co-star Sushant Singh Rajput, the 26-year-old actress maintains that she is single but is open to date somebody from the industry.

Addressing the rumors while speaking to a famous tabloid, Kriti explained, “You cannot plan a relationship. You connect with people or you don’t. I’m single, honestly. But I am okay dating someone from the industry-a boyfriend would have to understand my profession and it’s not easy to understand unless you’re a part of it.”

But, Kriti also confessed that the actors at times have to be diplomatic with their answers. She specified, “It’s easy for an actor’s personal life to overshadow his/her work and I hate that. So it’s better to say things that won’t get you in trouble. You cannot be fake but there are questions I cannot truly answer-and often as I’m giving a diplomatic answer I’ll be thinking. ‘What the hell I’m saying! It’s so clichéd’.”


On the film front, she will be next seen in Raabta alongside Sushant. Helmed by Dinesh Vijan, the flick is set for a June 9 release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varun Dhawan’s niece Anjini Dhawan and Salman Khan unite for film Sikandar!

Anjini Dhawan, the niece of Varun Dhawan , debuted in Bollywood with Pankaj Kapur in Binny and Family . Even though the dramedy might not ha...