Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha’s encounter with Paris Jackson in LA!

Bollywood actor Ali Fazal is all set for his Hollywood debut in Victoria and Abdul. The film is directed by Stephen Frears and also stars Judi Dench, Eddie Izzard, Tim Pigott-Smith, and Adeel Akhtar. 

While Ali is presently in LA, the actor was spotted interacting with Paris Jackson, who we all know as the late well-known singer Michael Jackson's daughter. Along with them was Richa Chadha who is gearing up to attend the screening of her first American production, Love Sonia. 

Paris looked funky in a cream crop-top and army green shorts. Ali kept it cool in a black overcoat, tee and pants while Richa looked cute in a white shirt, black leather skirt and an overcoat.

The buzz around town is that Ali and Richa maybe collaborating on something special with Paris. We can't wait to see it!

A while back when Ali was questioned about how he was chosen for Victoria and Abdul, the actor said a famous tabloid, "I think they liked my hold on Hindi, English and Urdu. I'm growing a beard for this film. Hence, I'm looking like a homeless guy while promoting my film Happy Bhag Jayegi." He left for London to shoot for the movie after Happy Bhag Jayegi released. 

He further added, "I'm living my dream. Abdul is a guy from Agra who goes to London and is thrown into a fancy place all of a sudden. That's just what happened to me. Stephen liked my audition and I did reading sessions with Judi Dench."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: India's Beloved Neighborhood!

A Sitcom That's More Than Just a Show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (TMKOC), or "Taarak Mehta's Inverted Spectacles," h...