After Barbaba Mori, Hrithik Roshan’s helping hands for Angela Krislinzki!

Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan is a man with a big heart. Whenever he can lend a helping hand to any of his co-stars, be it Indian or International, he manages to do the same. In the past, Hrithik had turned mentor for Barbara Mori, with whom he has been linked after they shared some sizzling chemistry in Kites. But, that didn't work out. Now, the actor has been guiding a Polish-Spanish actress Angela Krislinzki by taking keen interest in her career graph.

Angela and Hrithik have worked together in two commercials. In an interview with a famous tabloid, when Angela was asked about her equation with Hrithik, she told, "Like every other newcomer, I had a crush on Hrithik when I worked with him for the first time in a commercial. When I told him about my half-Spanish background, he was reminded about the old-world charm of Valencia and Spain. He was supportive and gave me acting tips." 

Only when the beautiful lady began shooting with Hrithik for their second commercial together in 2016, she felt that she had a got a guru and a friend in Hrithik. Angela confesses, "I was under the impression that he had forgotten me. After all, he is a star who shoots umpteen ads with several young models. But he called out to me and remembered all the conversations we’d had and the fact that my dad was from Valencia. He also asked me jokingly whether the colour of my eyes was real. When I signed a movie in the South. He also inquired about the maker and assured me that this film would definitely take me places."

Fascinatingly, both Angela and Hrithik were to feature together in a music video. But Hrithik's injury was a interruption for them. "That was soon after Hrithik’s Aashiqui video was released. We had even rehearsed together for a day, but Hrithik suffered an injury soon after and it was called off. I was looking forward to it,” discloses Angela.

Angela, who was last seen in a South movie Size Zero, admitted that she is worried about her Bollywood career. But that hasn't discouraged the actress. She discussed her insecurities with Hrithik who has been a huge support to her. "I told him it would be difficult for me to access filmmakers and get the right roles in Bollywood because of my international looks. He assured me that it was all about confidence and asked me to work on my acting skills and Hindi diction. That conversation with him changed my life."


She says, "I wouldn’t know. I am happy that I have found a great friend and mentor in him. I would love to work with him again but I don’t know when it will happen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: India's Beloved Neighborhood!

A Sitcom That's More Than Just a Show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (TMKOC), or "Taarak Mehta's Inverted Spectacles," h...