Rashmika Mandanna to reveal about expectations post Pushpa success!


The Pushpa star Rashmika Mandanna has debuted into Bollywood with Amitabh Bachchan starrer Goodbye. As the project is scheduled to release on 7th October, the Dear Comrade opened up about her much-appreciated Pushpa series, along with Allu Arjun.

When questioned if she feels pressurised to meet the fans' expectations after Pushpa's huge success, the Geetha Govindam actress responded, "For me, No. Pushpa was one film which we have done and it has got such good response too. An equally important film of mine is Goodbye. Even this film, I want people to come and watch, love, and relate to. So, for me, every film is equally important and very different. Every film that I do is extremely special to me and I do only those films which are going to be special to me because at least that is in my control."



Furthermore, she was posed with the question, "What about Pushpa: The Rule?" To this, she revealed, "It is going to start once Goodbye releases, very soon. It is going to be better this time. Better and Bigger."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...