Rashmika Mandanna recalls his first meeting with Goodbye’s co-star Amitabh Bachchan!





The south diva Rashmika Mandanna is a versatile actress and well-known face in south film industry. She acted in a lot of south movies and received admiration for her performances in Geetha Govindam and Dear Comrade etc. The Bheeshma actress enjoys a huge fan following on social media as well as across the country. Now, she is all set to make her Bollywood debut with superstar Amitabh Bachchan and Neena Gupta in film Goodbye which trailer has already released and getting good reviews for its essence of core family entertainment and film is looking promising content wise as well commercial aspects.

On the trailer launch, the Goodbye’s team came together but saw Big B’s absence due to his health reasons. During an event, Rashmika Mandanna recalled her first meeting with Bollywood Shahenshah Amitabh Bachchan. She revealed, “I met Amitabh sir for the first time on my birthday. I was waiting for sir on the set and said hi to him. He just walked in, crossed me and went. I didn't know what to say. Then I went on the set, I was so nervous. I introduced myself. Initially, I thought he didn't like me, but, I remember, one day he just randomly posted a poster of me from Pushpa. I think our relationship just got closer throughout the making of the film. He is a beautiful person and I am happy to see that side of a legend.”  

As we saw in Goodbye trailer, it will take the audiences on a roller-coaster of emotions filled with laughter, warmth & tears. Amitabh Bachchan, Neena Gupta, South diva Rashmika Mandanna, and Pavail Gulati in key roles. The movie also stars Elli AvrRam, Sunil Grover, Sahil Mehta, and Abhishek Khan in important roles. Produced by Ektaa R Kapoor’s Balaji Motion Pictures in association with Good Co. GoodBye is slated to release in cinemas on 7th October 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...