Nia Sharma’s battle with harsh comments on her fashion choices!


Well-known TV actress Nia Sharma is one of the famous fashion diva in the world of television. Nia debutedin the acting industry with the show Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, in which she essayed Manvi Chaudhary. Post this, she got featured in several shows and music videos. Nia's fashion style is all about being courageous and unafraid.

In a media chat, Nia Sharma opens up on battling harsh comments for her style sense. For the information, Nia's Instagram bio says, 'Let's get to the point, please. Pretty' and her Twitter bio says 'Extremely Ugly...Lacks Fashion sense...Ham...ConGirl! On being questioned about her exceptional social media bios and the thoughts behind them, Nia discloses, "It's everything that people call me. So I write the same thing what people like to hear. People call me a fashion disaster or I'm ugly or anything".

Furthermore, she reveals, "I have been growing listening to these shitty comments about myself or reading the same things about myself. How I commit the biggest fashion blunders, and who doesn't know anything about styling and who only knows how to show body and cleavage, wears the least of clothes. These are the kinds of things I have grown up hearing about myself and this is how I now define myself" Nia also adds, "It's no revolution or there is no frivolous attempt from my side, this is how people see me and this is what I am".

Speaking about her Insta bio, Nia reveals that she likes people being upfront and talking about the point instead of other things. She reveals, "It is my humble request to everybody in life right now, when some stars elaborating something too much into a conversation, haggling too much, it irritates me. I want to save everyone's time, It's either a yes or either it's working out or wither it's not".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...