Parineeti Chopra wants to be like Saina Nehwal!


Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra tells she didn't just want to act like Saina Nehwal as she wanted to be her in the movie based on the star badminton player's life titled 'Saina'.

Speaking about her experience, Parineeti revealed, "'Saina' is the most challenging and exciting film of my career so far. Saina's simplicity and determination encouraged me to be more meticulous and rigorous towards my goals."

She further added, "'Mein maar dungi' has become my motto, not literally of course but being Full-On with whatever I do."

Parineeti feels that she shared a lot of resemblances with Saina in the way they think.

The Ladies vs Ricky Bahl star further told, "While preparing for the role, I didn't want to act like Saina, I wanted to be Saina, and I am glad it translated on screen. Join me for the &pictures premiere of Saina and have a smashing weekend."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...