Parineeti Chopra’s painful past during filming The Girl on the Train!




The Ladies vs Ricky Bahl star has revealed about her journey of filming Ribhu Dasgupta’s The Girl on the Train in a latest media chat. In the conversation, Parineeti disclosed that her transformation to take on this complex role was anything but easy. Parineeti revealed how she shed tears on the movie’s set because her dark repressed memories had come back to haunt her, “I have tapped into my innermost traumatic memories to bring this character to life. I don’t remember how many times I broke down on the set because I was revisiting memories that I had buried deep in my mind and heart,” she told.

The Ishaqzaade star also revealed she knew what she was getting into as soon as she read the script. She shared that she was well aware that her role in the movie could overwhelm her. Speaking about it, she further revealed, “I never wanted to face those incidents again. I realised that to be able to pull off this character, I will have to dig deep into my past and confront the pain [I endured] in my personal life. This film has taken me to hell and back because it constantly kept me on the edge. It wasn’t easy [to be in this state] before every shot.”

Film The Girl on the Train is an official Hindi remake of Emily Blunt starrer Hollywood film and is set to premiere on Netflix on February 26.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...