Now I'm in room with people in masks, gloves, says Sara Ali Khan on Atrangi Re shooting!




Amid the COVID 19 pandemic, Sara Ali Khan, who was initially shooting for Atrangi Re when lockdown was pronounced, recently talked about her experience of shooting the second schedule of the movie in Madurai. It was in October that Sara had begun the second schedule of Dhanush and Akshay Kumar co-starrer and summing up the experience, she said that it was 'strange.'

In a latest media chat, Sara revealed that despite the pandemic, the enthusiasm and passion that all had on the sets remained the same. Further, she revealed that it never felt that she had left the sets due to everybody having the same zeal. Speaking about the Atrangi Re filmmaker, Sara told, "Every third day during the lockdown, I'd tell him please take me back, I want to start shooting. Working with him has been a spectacular experience. I cannot wait to start our third schedule, hopefully very soon. He is truly someone I can turn to for any kind of help. This year has been extremely hard for everyone. He has been there for me as a rock. On March 19, I was in Banaras shooting with him and returned to Mumbai the next day."

About shooting amid pandemic, Sara revealed, "I'm now sitting in a room where people are wearing masks, suits and gloves. It's a little strange. It was the same on set, with my director in a mask and gloves. It was different. But the passion and excitement with which everybody in the film fraternity comes to set with has not changed. The enthusiasm which binds us all is still there."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...