I am missing the young days of my kids, tells Ayushmann Khurrana!


Earlier, Ayushmann captivated the viewers with movies like Badhaai Ho and Andhadhun and this year, Ayushmann is gearing up for the release of Dream Girl and just like all his movies, even this films is quite the topic of discussion because in this movie, Ayushmann will be seen essaying the role of a girl named Pooja.

Presently, Ayushmann has been so busy with the promotions of Dream Girl that he barely gets time to spend with his kids. And during a media chat, Ayushmann Khurrana opened up on his kids and how he sorely misses spending time with them. “I try to be but I hardly get time. I am missing the young days of my kids right now because I am travelling most of the time, living out of a suitcase, shooting four films back to back. They miss me and I miss them immensely,” revealed Ayushmann.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...